Safety Entry Procedures
Attendees will be directed to enter using the door closest to their performance space. Each guest must have a ticket, pass or credential to gain entrance to the venue.
For the safety and security of our guests, employees, and performers, all guests are subject to a reasonable search and inspection of any parcels, bags or purses and hand-held metal detectors may be used. Purses or bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12” are not permitted in the venue. Diaper bags and medical bags are permitted but will be subject to search. Clear bags are encouraged to keep the security process moving along quickly. Guests may return any prohibited items to their vehicle or dispose of the items prior to entering. No Re-entry is permitted.
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the venue:
- Air horns, noisemakers, whistles, fireworks or similar items
- Animals, except for certified service animals assisting guests with disabilities
- Backpacks, large bags, suitcases or sealed or wrapped packages
- Balloons, beach balls or other inflatable items
- Bottles, cans, thermoses, flasks – or any similar containers
- Computers, laptops or tablets
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Diaper bags and medical bags ARE permitted but are subject to visual inspection.
- Drones or other model aircraft
- Drugs (illegal), including paraphernalia
- Face paint and costume-type face masks (medical face masks allowed)
- Flag poles or any support frames for banners/signs
- Food or beverage of any kind (including alcohol and water)
- Hazardous materials including chemicals and aerosols
- Large Umbrellas
- Laser pointers, laser products, flashlights
- Selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Signs, posters, banners
- Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, skate shoes or bicycles
- Vaping, e-cigarettes – North Shore Center is a Smoke-Free facility.
- Video or audio recording devices
- Weapons of any kind; including but not limited to knives, guns, box cutters, pocketknives, blades, tools, mace, pepper spray, explosives, brass knuckles, stun guns, handcuffs, sticks, clubs, batons, and anything else the staff deems unacceptable.
- Any item management deems a safety hazard or that would diminish the guest experience, including signs or garments deemed offensive.