SAFETY ENTRY PROCEDURES
North Shore Center now provides our guests, performers and employees with enhanced safety procedures including the screening of all guests and their carry-in bags or purses for any prohibited items. We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light. Each guest must have a ticket, pass or credential to gain entrance to the venue. All guests are subject to visual inspections of all purses or bags as well as hand-held metal detection screenings. While no threat or incident has occurred at the North Shore Center, it is our management philosophy to do our best to prevent such incidents rather than to wait for one to happen before enacting these safety procedures.
Purses or bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12” are not permitted. Diaper bags and medical bags will be permitted and subject to search. Clear bags are encouraged to keep the entry process moving quickly. Guests may return any prohibited items to their vehicle or dispose of the items prior to entering. Venue staff will not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type. No re-entry is permitted once a guest’s ticket is scanned.
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the venue:
- Air horns, noisemakers, whistles, fireworks or similar items
- Animals, except for certified service animals assisting guests with disabilities
- Backpacks, large bags, suitcases or sealed or wrapped packages
- Balloons, beach balls or other inflatable items
- Bottles, cans, thermoses, flasks – or any similar containers
- Computers, laptops or tablets
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Diaper bags and medical bags ARE permitted but are subject to visual inspection.
- Drones or other model aircraft
- Drugs (illegal), including paraphernalia
- Face paint and costume-type face masks (medical face masks allowed)
- Flag poles or any support frames for banners/signs
- Food or beverage of any kind (including alcohol and water)
- Hazardous materials including chemicals and aerosols
- Large Umbrellas
- Laser pointers, laser products, flashlights
- Selfie sticks, tripods or monopods
- Signs, posters, banners
- Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, skate shoes or bicycles
- Vaping, e-cigarettes – North Shore Center is a Smoke-Free facility.
- Video or audio recording devices
- Weapons of any kind; including but not limited to knives, guns, box cutters, pocketknives, blades, tools, mace, pepper spray, explosives, brass knuckles, stun guns, handcuffs, sticks, clubs, batons, and anything else the staff deems unacceptable.
- Any item management deems a safety hazard or that would diminish the guest experience, including signs or garments deemed offensive.